If you have come to this page from a search engine
click here to visit our home
Veteran CDs & downloads
Veteran Mail Order welcome page
Veteran Mail Order Terms and Conditions
1. Payment is
by secure credit card transaction..
2. Delivery is by Royal Mail 2nd class post.
3. Your details will be stored on a computer according to the terms of the
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018.
4. All goods remain the property of this company until payment is made in full.
5. We reserve the right to refuse to supply goods.
6. Delivery: please allow 14 days for delivery.
7. We can take
payment by credit card (Visa or Mastercard) or debit card (Visa Electron, Visa
Debit, Maestro 'UK issue', Switch and Solo). For exchange you will need to supply
a copy of your receipt. If the goods are found to be defective we will send a
replacement within 28 days.
8. All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at
any time. If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered a credit note or
given a full refund.
9. Card payments will be debited from your
account before the dispatch of your purchase. We will take all reasonable care,
in so far as it is within our power to do so, to keep the details of your order
and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be
held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised
access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our site.
10. We request your name and address to enable us to provide you with an
efficient after-sales service but we WILL NOT pass you name and address to ANY
11. Marketing and Newsletter emails
will only be sent to those who have opted in to email in line with GDPR.
12. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it
within fourteen days of the despatch date with a copy of your email confirmation, providing it is
13. Goods are not sold on a trial basis.
14. Claims for damage, non-functionality and mis-shipping must be made within
seven days of receipt.
15. You are responsible for ensuring safe delivery of the returned item.
16. We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
17. These Terms and Conditions do not affect consumer statutory rights.